Describe a quiet place you like to spend your time in
You should say:
Where it is
How you knew it
How often you go there
What you do there
And explain why you like the place
- 书店 bookestore
- 咖啡厅 coffeeshop
- 图书馆 library
- 博物馆 museum
- 学校操场 playground
- 自习室 study room
- 卧室 bedroom
- 阳台 balcony
- 楼顶天台 rooftop
- 宿舍 dorm
- 客厅 living room
- 书房 study
- 小河边 river
- 公园或花园 public park or graden
开头：ok, well probably there are many different places that seems quiet to me, but a bookstore named Bookworm is you know a favorite of mine.
Where it is:
- Bookworm Bookstore
- near the end of Shiquan Street, known as Bar Street
- in a building, traditionally Chinese
- live up to its name, like a library, all avaliable wall space is lined with books of every genre in many languages.
- special thing: Chinese and foreigners can go and mingle, it serves westernized palate and traditional, local food
How I knew it:
- first introduced to it years ago, quite blown away
- coz i hadn\'t expect a place where i can see a mix of Chinese and westerners
- for this alone, rare and unusual in my city
What I do there:
- during the day, somewhat between a pub and a coffee shop, can\'t help but fee relaxed.
- in the evening, people drinking tea, exchanged for those drinking bear, still calm and relaxed.
- throughout the year, different events, like around Christmas, open up to a French Market, sell handmade items and different types of French food.
- on occasion, shows local talent, bands show off musical abilities, like music scene where budding musician step into the spotlight, enjoy various muisc ranging from country to pop and indie.
Why I like it:
- a friendly place, both Chinese and foreign people can go, socialize and have a good time.
- a wonderful place, drink tea, meet friends for a good meal, or just a night out.