- The graph/figure/table/pie chart illustrates/demonstrates/describes……
- The graphs show the general trend in …
- The statistics show that …
- The graph provides some interesting data regarding …
- l … was the largest, at 220 grams per person per week.
- l … was the smallest (95 grams)
- l … was the largest, with 220 grams consumed per week, while that of … was the least (…)
- l peak at；reach a peak; reach the highest point达到最高峰
- l bottom out; fall to/ hit the lowest point 降到最低点
- According to the figure, it is obvious that the most (adj.) component is A, which accounts for a% of all. B is the next largest proportion/part, b%, m% lower than A, followed closely by C (c%).
- The above three items take up about n% of all. By contrast, D, E, F make up a small percentage of the total…, which are p%, q% and r% respectively.
- Comprise only a small percentage. Stand at m%...
- 上升：rise, increase, climb, grow, go up. （迅速上升）boom, surge, soar
- 下降：fall, decrease, decline, drop, go down, dip, reduce. （骤降）slump
- 不变：level out/off, remain stable/steady, stay constant, maintain the same level
- 波动：fluctuate around
- 幅度大：dramatically; sharply; rapidly; substantially; considerably; significantly; markedly
- 幅度中等：moderately; gradually; steadily
- 幅度小：slightly; minimally
- The number of people increase steadily from approximately 300 at 6a.m. to 450 to 8a.m.
- There is a steady increase in the number of people from … to …
- There are increasingly more people at the subway station from … to …
- The time from 6a.m. to 8a.m./The subway station witnesses a steady increase in …
- A noticeable increase can be found/seen in the …
- The trend is a steady increase in the number of …
- The number of … showed an upward trend from …
- then/ from then on/ from this time onwards…
- after… / before… which is followed by…
- however/ by contrast / on the contrary / , while / , whereas
- similarly, / likewise, …